Although I don’t shop at Anthropologie too often, I love to stop in and browse the sale racks (usually, hoping that I will find something in my size that my petite
brethren sistren haven’t already scooped up). I love that I can always count on Anthropologie for beautiful earrings, and otherwise unconventional but still totally stylish pieces with interesting details.
Here are my current Anthro favorites:
1. Draped Emerald Maxi Dress. Shopping for maxi dresses is a pain when you’re 5’0″, but this pretty green dress is available in petites.
2. Shimmered Performance Leggings. I’m not sure how anyone works out in these leggings without feeling ridiculous, but I love them.
3. Hadley Pointelle Tunic. I need more pointelle in my life. I love the delicate knit. This tunic would be a good start…
4. Shimmerlink Hoops. I can always count on Anthro for pretty, delicate earrings.
5. Pythia Jeweled Flats are reminiscent of Boden’s Jewelled Flats, but in snake print.
6. Britta Heathered Tunic is the perfect basic dressed up with a long pendant necklace.
Do you shop at Anthropologie?
Have a great week!