Here are my picks for this week:
1. Michael Kors Faux Wrap Maxi Dress. With all the talk about wrap dresses at CapHillStyle last week, I got to searching for my own neurosciency-approved Michael Kors wrap dress (can’t wear black
or have nice things; I have a cat). I found this lovely number that unfortunately doesn’t run in petites, but I feel like I could make it work…if I were on the market for a wrap dress right now, that is.
2. EXPRESS Metal Leaf Wrap Ring. I love EXPRESS’s jewelry selection even though none of it is real gold or silver. The styles are always reminiscent of high-end brands and the price points are perfect for my budget (or lack thereof). Plus their jewelry doesn’t leave weird green marks on my skin.
3. GAP Floral Cap-Sleeve Dress. Well, I love cap sleeves, and I love dresses, and I also love floral print, so this one is a no-brainer.
4. Diane von Furstenburg Zip-and-Go PVC Pouch. I need somewhere to go where I can wear fancy dresses and sport vinyl clutches such as this one.
6. J. Crew Elsie Printed Pumps. I don’t think I could ever make these work in my wardrobe, but J. Crew does prints on shoes better than any other brand I’ve encountered.
What are your favorites this week?
Have a good one!