I don’t know what it is lately — but I kind of just feel like living in workout clothes.
But, here at neurosciency, since we’re (umm, royal “we”) fashionistas, we don’t do that.
Also because have you been to Walmart in cheer shorts? Awkward.
Instead, I’ve been scouring the internet for unique little details that make not-being-in-workout-clothes-all-the-time seem fun again. But, umm, not too cute and fun because I might have a real job again at some point. (Sigh.)
1. BCX Juniors Belted, Sleeveless Dress, Macy’s. This was an impulse buy during last week’s friends and family sale. I love the neckline and the stripey belt.
2. Gold-Tone Pearl Bead Tassel Necklace, GUESS
3. Apple Print Cotton Lawn Shirt, Talbots
4. Women’s Doubleweave Pencil Skirt, Merona
5. Asymmetrical Striped Jacket, Calvin Klein Performance
6. Sana Chunky Heel Booties, GUESS
Not gonna lie, I’ve also been scouring the internet for running sneakers with neon pink soles.
Now pass me that protein shake…
Have a great week!