Monday St. Patrick’s Day!
While many are out celebrating St. Patrick’s day, I’m thinking of outfit ideas for spring (3 more days!):
1. LOFT Crossover Halter Maxi Dress. It can be a challenge to find maxi dresses for shorter ladies, so I was excited to find that this dress runs in petites (only petite small available online). The neckline is super elegant and gorgeous.
2. SJP ‘Tanny’ Ankle Strap Heel. Did you know that Sarah Jessica Parker has a new shoe line? I didn’t, until I heard about her collection on Katie Couric’s talk show. SJP teamed up with Manolo Blahnik chief exec George Malkemus III to design the new line. The shoes in the collection, which retail for $200-$400, are available at Nordstrom.
3. GAP Luxlight Sweater. Gap’s luxlight fabric, which is a blend of cotton and silk, is extremely comfortable and withstands normal wash and wear quite well for a ‘fancier’ fabric.
4. J. Crew Gem Collage Necklace. Having been a minimalist traveler for the past several weeks, I’m already missing my statement necklace collection.
5. Banana Republic Sloan Pencil Skirt. Banana Republic’s pencil skirts are always well-tailored and often run in petites. These skirts are offered in a variety of bold colors and I kind of want to buy them all.
What are your favorites this week?
Have a great one!